To succeed in modern business, an understanding of digital is a must. At its basic level this covers topics like social media, which is changing the way we interact, and the cloud, which is changing how we work. At the top level, experts debate the shifting value of cryptocurrency and how artificial intelligence will (or maybe won't) displace us all.
Failure to move with the times and embrace these changes inevitably leads to a disconnect with customers and lower revenues, as sales are eroded by more agile competitors.
For too long the limelight in this area has shone exclusively on marketing staff. The Digital Technology Leaders Awards exist to recognise the achievements of the individuals and companies who are really making it happen at the coal face of the digital technology stack: from website design and coding to UX and project management, from scrum masters and product managers, all the way up to the CDO.
With 27 categories to choose from, entrants have many areas for them to demonstrate their skills to our expert judging panel.
Categories are free to enter, with a deadline of the 23rd March. The Awards themselves will take place at a stunning venue in central London this July, to be announced closer to the time.
That's no reason to delay, though - enter now to have a chance at winning one of these prestigious prizes:
- Digital Team of the Year
- Digital Service Company of the Year
- Best Place to Work in Digital - Large Organisations
- Best Place to Work in Digital - SMEs
- Project Team of the Year
- Design Team of the Year
- Development Team of the Year
- Website Project of the Year
- Security Project of the Year
- Big Data Analytics Project of the Year
- Best Not-for-Profit Project
- Best Public Sector Digital Project
- Best Large Enterprise Digital Project
- Small-to-Medium Digital Project
- Mobile Project of the Year
- Internet of Things Project of the Year
- Machine Learning/AI project of the Year
- Wearable Project of the Year
- Virtual Reality/Augmented Reality Project of the Year
- Scrum Master of the Year
- Product Manager of the Year
- Developer of the Year
- Web Designer of the Year
- Digital Hero of the Year
- Young Digital Professional of the Year
- CDO of the Year
- Digital Ambassador of the Year
Freshly launched 11nm Qualcomm silicon will come with Adreno 612 GPU
Are pinning down the exact rate of expansion of the Hubble constant
RISC OS 5 to form the basis of RISC OS Open after Castle Technology sells to RISC OS Developments
A smartphone maker fiddling its benchmarking scores? That's unusual, isn't it?