You have seven days left to submit your entries for the annual Security Excellence Awards, run by our sister site Computing.
If you have started an entry, please remember to ensure you submit your application so that it can be considered for the shortlist.
The awards ceremony will be held on the 23rd November at the Hilton Tower Bridge in London, where we will recognise and reward those companies and individuals that have gone above and beyond the call of duty in their work.
Categories cover everything from encryption and innovation to IoT security and ethical hacking, as well as naming those individuals who have demonstrated standout innovation or commitment to their role.
A full list of the awards categories can be found on the official website and below.
The awards are free to enter, and simply require you to submit your project or product details; these will then be considered by our editorial team for the shortlist. You can also provide a short submission to explain why your entry deserves to be shortlisted.
Entries that reach the shortlist stage will be sorted through by our professional judges, and winners announced on the night.
So what are you waiting for? Enter now!
- APT Solution Award
- Big Data Security Product of the Year
- Cloud Security Award
- Data Encryption Award
- DLP Award
- DR or Backup Product of the Year
- Email Security Award
- Enterprise Security Award
- Enterprise Threat Detection Award
- Firewall Solution Award
- IAM Award
- IoT Security Solution Award
- Mobile Security Award
- Network Security Award
- Risk Management Award
- Security Innovation of the Year
- SIEM Solution Award
- SME Security Solution Award
- Vulnerability Management Award
- Security team of the year
- Best Place to Work in Security
- Managed Security Award
- Rising Star of Security Award
- Security Training Provider of the Year
- CISO/CSO of the year
- Ethical Hacker of the Year Award
- Security professional under 30
- Security woman of the year
- Security Vendor of the Year
Cotton seedling freezes to death as Chang'e-4 shuts down for the Moon's 14-day lunar night
Fortnite easily out-earns PUBG, Assassin's Creed Odyssey and Red Dead Redemption 2 in 2018
Meteor showers as a service will be visible for about 100 kilometres in all directions
Saturn's rings only formed in the past 100 million years, suggests analysis of Cassini space probe data
New findings contradict conventional belief that Saturn's rings were formed along with the planet about 4.5 billion years ago