This year's CeBIT show in Hanover sees 5,845 exhibitors from 77 countries presenting products, solutions and innovations for the ICT industry. Check here for all the latest developments.
- SanDisk offers backup with FlashBack
- CeBIT kicks off World Cyber Games 2008
- Boffins build real-time facial analysis system
- AMD shows off 45nm quad-core CPUs
- Yahoo launches 'hyper-customised' onePlace
- Cisco takes service routers to the edge
- Hitachi tackles rogue corporate data
- CeBIT hosts IT Fitness Campus
- Green IT tops the bill at CeBit 2008
- Yahoo touts mobile internet for Europe
- Ballmer talks up the 'fifth revolution'
Are you paying attention?
Private equity firm Permira only acquired Magento from eBay for $200m three years ago
Before robots can take over from humans, we need more humans
It's not easy not being evil