A fisherman was killed last week while using his PlayStation, when a wave crashed through a trawler's porthole.
Nineteen-year-old Richard Wells, from north Queensland, was electrocuted while playing PlayStation and sitting at a metal table, when a huge wave smashed a window and swamped the cabin.
News.comAustralia reported that Wells died from asphyxiation caused by electrocution.
Three other crew members suffered burns trying to rescue him.
The crew was able to get the trawler to Bundaberg on the southern Queensland coast where police are now investigating.
Cotton seedling freezes to death as Chang'e-4 shuts down for the Moon's 14-day lunar night
Fortnite easily out-earns PUBG, Assassin's Creed Odyssey and Red Dead Redemption 2 in 2018
Meteor showers as a service will be visible for about 100 kilometres in all directions
Saturn's rings only formed in the past 100 million years, suggests analysis of Cassini space probe data
New findings contradict conventional belief that Saturn's rings were formed along with the planet about 4.5 billion years ago