This series of articles provides a general introduction to some of the key areas of employment law. They are written from a practical standpoint and highlight many of the key dos and don'ts which cause problems on a regular basis.
As this is only an introduction to some of the complicated areas of employment law it cannot offer definitive answers to the many questions that can arise in this complex area. The articles here cannot replace specific advice that may be needed in individual circumstances.
Disclaimer and conditions of use
These legal advisor pages are designed to give extensive legal information and advice to help you understand often complicated legal issues relating to employment law. However, VNU Business Publications Ltd cannot accept any legal liability for this information. Only your own lawyer or solicitor can provide you with specific advice relating to your situation.
VNU Business Publications Ltd is not a law firm and should not be used as a substitute for legal advice from a qualified solicitor. By reading our legal advisor pages you are agreeing that under no circumstances will VNU Business Publications Ltd be responsible for:
(1) any information contained on or omitted from the site;
(2) any person's reliance on any such information, whether or not the information is correct, current or complete;
(3) the consequences of any action you or any other person takes or fails to take, whether or not based on information provided by or as a result of the use of the site.
VNU Business Publications Ltd has no responsibility for:
(4) any person's satisfaction with any solicitor or lawyer, whether relating to the solicitor's or lawyer's competence, diligence, or otherwise;
(5) the results of any advice given by or representation from any solicitor or lawyer; or
(6) the failure or refusal of any solicitor or lawyer to respond or consult to you.
You are welcome to view these pages for your own personal, non-commercial purposes, for free. Copying or other use of any of the information contained within this site is strictly prohibited.
Cotton seedling freezes to death as Chang'e-4 shuts down for the Moon's 14-day lunar night
Fortnite easily out-earns PUBG, Assassin's Creed Odyssey and Red Dead Redemption 2 in 2018
Meteor showers as a service will be visible for about 100 kilometres in all directions
Saturn's rings only formed in the past 100 million years, suggests analysis of Cassini space probe data
New findings contradict conventional belief that Saturn's rings were formed along with the planet about 4.5 billion years ago