The BlackBerry Hub+ offers a welcome antidote to email and social networking overload
BlackBerry's unified inbox is now available on Android. Put simply it's an irreplaceable tool for consolidating all of your messages in one place.
The Hub seamlessly integrates notifications from apps like Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, WhatsApp, Instagram and many others to allow you to manage important notifications and view your communication history.
The BlackBerry Hub offers the following functionality:
• Manage multiple email accounts in the Hub without switching between apps. The BlackBerry Hub supports Gmail, Yahoo!, Outlook.com, Microsoft Exchange accounts, and many other IMAP and POP3 email providers
• Use Conversation View for a clear view of all the messages in one conversation
• Snooze items so that you can view them at a later date, time or location
• Quickly select recipients for email messages using suggested contacts
• Compose email messages and social posts, or respond directly to messages and calendar invitations
• File email messages and manage all your folders
• Search for messages or contacts saved directly on your device or on the email server
• Peek into your calendar to see your next four meetings
• Create Custom Views to organize and filter your messages just the way you want them
• Take advantage of the rich formatting toolbar to highlight important items and capture the reader's attention
• Fully supports Android for Work deployment and, when enabled by your administrator, supports unifying your personal and work views while maintaining strict data storage separation.
The Hub+ is part of a wider software package that incorporates other BlackBerry apps like Password Keeper, Launcher, Device Search and Calendar. Learn more about this new subscription-based offering here.