Love her or loathe her, Cortana syncs your Android smartphone seamlessly with your Windows 10-powered PC
License: Free for personal use only
Microsoft's personal assistant is now available in Beta for Android.
By installing the Cortana app on your smartphone all of your notifications (calls, messages, battery status) are synced to your Windows 10 PC.
Here's what else Cortana can do:
• Set and get location and time reminders across your PC and phone.
• Get notified and send a quick text reply from your PC if you miss a call on your phone.
• Track packages, flights, scores, stocks, and other important info across your PC and phone.
• Use Cortana's Notebook to view, edit and manage your interests.
• Get information and answers to all kinds of questions.
To use some of these features your PC needs to be opted in to Cortana, and running Windows 10 version 1511 or above.
11 Things You Need To Know About Windows 10 Anniversary Update
If you find the app isn't available in your country, it's still possible to download via popular APK Mirror websites.