Platform: Windows XP
License: Time limited demo
Number of downloads: 397
If you're looking for a cost-effective text editor that can handle all kinds of code (HTML, C++, Java, etc) then Texturizer could be ideal.
It can, of course, be used simply for the creation of letters, but it can cater for much more besides. In fact, it offers predefined support for almost 30 programming languages.
The full feature list for this program is longer than the average hospital waiting list, so details here will be brief. Major features include:
- Macro support: record and replay keystrokes; load, save and edit macros.
- Configurable keyboard shortcuts: define any action to any key.
- Auto word completion.
- Multiple Undo/Redo function.
- Powerful advanced Find/Replace utility.
- Save and load Dos, Unix and Macintosh files.
- Cliptext: a huge database of prepared ANSI characters; HTML colours, tags and characters; C/C++ commands, Macro commands and more.