The news the Queen is to visit the Yammer headquarters in East London later this week was something of a surprise, and no doubt staff at the company are getting ready for the big day with a mixture of excitement and nerves, practicing their pronunciation and curtseys so nothing goes wrong on the day.
However, one area the staff can probably rest easy on is their tech knowledge as, while Sneak has no doubt Her Majesty knows a thing or two about technology having been around the block a few times, she's probably not looking for the inside line on the state of the market.
Sneak's put together his list of the most unlikely things to hear the Queen say. Add your suggestions in the comments.
- Should One upgrade to the HTC One?
- Have you disabled Java in light of recent security concerns?
- That Windows 8, it's ghastly.
- One will be staying up all night for the Samsung S4 launch.
- What's your bring your own device policy?
- One's more of a Huddle user.
- Do you think 4G will change the nature of work in the UK?
- Personally one thinks Marissa Mayer is spot on - working from home, pah.
- Bear with, just loading V3 to check the latest tech headlines.
- Could We have a free trial of Yammer for the Bucks Palace staff?
Climate change likely forced inhabitants of Indus Valley civilisation to resettle in the Himalayan foothills
Shift in weather patterns made agriculture almost impossible in the Indus Valley region
Researchers claim that the magnetic properties of a thin-film material can be controlled by applying a small voltage
Dubbed Antlia 2, the ghost galaxy sits just 130,000 light-years away from the Milky Way
Delays to the roll-out of age verification for adult websites hasn't stopped government from considering extending them to more websites