- To enter the contest, contestants have to create a post on their blog. (if you don't have a blog, you can get one for free here).
- In your post, link to the posting announcing the contest.
- Send either a trackback to the Silicon Valley Sleuth Posting or or leave a comment with the URL of your posting in the comments section so I can see your entry. Trackback has to show up on the Silicon Valley Sleuth blog posting for entry to be valid.
- Entries will be judged and the winner picked by Silicon Valley Sleuth staff using arbitrary criteria that won't be disclosed. The winner will receive notification by electronic communications. The price will be mailed free of charge to any street address in the world.
- This contest is supposed to be fun. Silicon Valley Sleuth reserves the right to cancel this contest if lawyers get involved, upset or hurt, or if things are getting overly complicated in any other way.
- Prices are delivered as is – no guarantees are made about their working condition. Some prices will not work in certain areas of the world because of the license by which they are governed. It's the price winner's responsibility to comply with all the rules and regulations set forth in the product's license. Any local taxes or fees (such as custom's fees) are the prices winner's responsibility.
- Employees of VNU and any of its subsidiaries are excluded from this contest.
- The end date of the contest will be posted in a blog posting on the Silicon Valley Sleuth blog.
Cotton seedling freezes to death as Chang'e-4 shuts down for the Moon's 14-day lunar night
Fortnite easily out-earns PUBG, Assassin's Creed Odyssey and Red Dead Redemption 2 in 2018
Meteor showers as a service will be visible for about 100 kilometres in all directions
Saturn's rings only formed in the past 100 million years, suggests analysis of Cassini space probe data
New findings contradict conventional belief that Saturn's rings were formed along with the planet about 4.5 billion years ago