There Danny Williams was... working his job at Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport, when all of the sudden he noticed something warm and bright. He looked down to find flames shooting up from his pocket.
The source of the fire was Williams' iPod nano. After a year and half of wear-and-tear, the device's lithium ion battery shorted out and went all Sony on him right in the middle of work.
Now, spontaneously combusting at work is bad enough, but Williams faced the added danger of being in the middle of a post-9/11 U.S. airport with smoke and flames shooting out of his person. If the fire didn't get him, the bullets might.
Scientists believe there could be other hydrides or superhydrides with super conducting properties
Resetting the telemetry circuits and associated boards brought the instrument back to operations mode
Fortnite news and updates: Flaw in Fortnite authentication could have helped attackers steal player login credentials
Attackers could have used Fortnite security flaw to buy in-game currency on players' stored credit cards
New photos show cotton seeds sprouting in sealed container - with other plants expected to sprout within days