Apple has been welcomed into the hearts of children, with Cupertino's iPhone 4, iPod Touch and iPad the three most wanted Christmas presents for those under 16, according to a survey from Duracell.
The must-have gift from Father Christmas, or Father Jobs as probably more appropriate this year, is the iPhone 4. Of the surveyed 2,138 children, 14 per cent wanted an Apple phone.
Overall, 39 per cent of children questioned wanted to see an Apple of some sort in their Christmas stocking. Some 12 per cent wanted an iPad, yes an iPad! What exactly they are going to do with it apart from play Angry Birds, surf the internet, and
try fail to play Flash videos, V3.co.uk doesn't know.
What will these children and teenagers be like when they reach working age? Presumably, many will be so tech savvy that they will scoff at a monitor that does not have Retina display.
Will parents succumb to the pressure and buy their younglings a £500 iPad to put under the Christmas tree? Or will children be disappointed with books and a Buzz Lightyear?
Check out the full Christmas wish list below:
1) Apple iPhone 4 (14 per cent)
2) Apple iPod touch (13 per cent)
3) Apple iPad (12 per cent)
4) Kinect for Xbox (6 per cent)
5) Zhu Zhu Pet Hamsters / Kung Zhu Hamsters (5 per cent)
6) Flip Video Camera (4 per cent)
7) Toy Story 3 Jet Pack Buzz Lightyear (4 per cent)
8) PlayStation Move (4 per cent)
9) Lego Harry Potter Years 1-4 Video Game (3 per cent)
10) Barbie Video Girl (3 per cent)
BT wants to make the public switched telephone network history within eight years
Personal data being purloined by third parties via Facebook Login API
MacOS and iOS are better off apart, says CEO Tim Cook
Or they'll no longer be entitled to updates and bug patches